STRENGTH & CONDITIONING PROGRAM
- All Types of Athletes: (Grades 3rd - 7th) & (Grades 8th - 12th)
- Strength & Conditioning Training Program for those looking to get stronger & stay fit in the Winter Months. Also going to be teaching & reinforcing the proper form and technique of some lifts & important exercises that all kids & athletes should have mastered to prevent injury & also improve their peak performance.
- Thursday Nights
- (3rd-7th Grade): 5-6 PM
- (8th-12th Grade): 6-7 PM
- November 30th
- December 7th, 14th, 21st
- January 4th, 11th, 25th
- February 1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd, 29th
Where: 6674 G24 HWY, Norwalk, IA, 50211
Kason Crall Speed & Agility Training Credibility:
- Kinesiology Degree (Exercise Science) From Drake University (3.0+ GPA).
- Division 1 Athlete Experience in & out of a College Weight Room - Training Program daily.
- Western Michigan Men's Soccer (2017) - NCAA Tournament Sweet Sixteen - Nationally Ranked #9)
- Drake Men's Soccer (2019-2022)
- 2017 HS Soccer All-American
- 3x State Champion (2014, 2016, 2017)
- 2017 Iowa High School Soccer State Player of the Year
- 4x 1st Team All-State Selection
- 4x State Tournament - All-Tournament Team Selection
- Current NHS Assists Record Holder
Contact Kason: 515-250-3579